The Manual and Computerized Bookkeeping course is a once a week course across 8 weeks designed to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to produce and maintain accurate bookkeeping records using manual and computerized systems.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who wish to pursue a career and have an interest in bookkeeping and accounts as well as individuals who have bookkeeping responsibilities or are looking to gain formal qualification in bookkeeping.
• Key terminologies associated with recording and maintaining Bookkeeping records
• Advantages and disadvantages of computerized systems vs. manual systems
• Books of first entry with VAT – invoices, credit notes, bank records, petty cash vouchers
• Posting information from day-book to ledger
• Extraction of trial balance at the end of an accounting period
• Bank Reconciliation Statement preparation
• End of period VAT Return according to Revenue Commissioners requirements
• Analyze errors and corrections
• Computerized data back up
After the successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to use both computerized and manual systems to record and maintain bookkeeping records.
All MIDAS Group business courses are accredited by QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) and are mapped into the National Qualifications Framework.
Once a week on a Tuesday for 8 weeks
To know more about the course, call us now at 01-8641790 or email us at email@example.com