The Business Administration Skills course is carefully designed to equip the learner with the knowledge and skills necessary to become a competent administrator within any organization. The course aims to enforce the significance of delivering high standard administration for all business types and levels.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has administrative responsibilities within a business or organization who is interested at pursuing or leveraging a career.
• Organizational structure
• Business organization types involving different departments
• The impact of external environment on a business
• Recruitment process
• Sources of finance for a business
• Identification of different types of meetings held within an organization
• Workflows, processes and documentation for effective and efficient administration support
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to function effectively and efficiently as an administrator within a business or organization.
All MIDAS Group business courses are accredited by QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) and are mapped into the National Qualifications Framework.
Once a week on a Friday for 5 weeks
To know more about the course, call us now at 01-8641790 or email us at email@example.com