The Business Management course is an all-rounder carefully designed to equip learners with the full understanding of different business environments, organisational theories and strategies, various management roles, functions and processes and the best practices within an organisation.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to work in management positions, individuals in an existing role or career, individuals who want to gain formal qualification in business management such as managers and team leaders with the aim to progress ones career further and to bring about positive changes within their workplace.
• Organisational strategy, structure and entity
• Concept of change management
• SWOT and PEST analysis
• Roles, processes and functions of management
• Different management and leadership styles
• Human Resource function
• Business Management Techniques
• Academic and Vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to business management
After completion of the course, the learner will have a solid understanding of the business management role, business structure and the contributing factors that may affect the organisation as a whole.
All MIDAS Group business courses are accredited by QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) and are mapped into the National Qualifications Framework.
Once a week, every Tuesday for 5 weeks
To know more about the course, call us now at 01-8641790 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org