The level 5 Payroll Manual and Computerized course, runs for 8 weeks each Monday and is designed to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence in operating and maintaining accurate payroll records using the manual and computerized systems.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with the interest in Bookkeeping or with an organizational responsibility to gain formal qualification in bookkeeping.
• Key terminologies associated with recording and maintaining Bookkeeping records
• Computerized systems vs. Manual systems – Advantages and disadvantages
• Books of first entry with VAT – invoices, credit notes, bank records, petty cash vouchers
• Posting information from day-book to ledger
• Extraction of trial balance at the end of an accounting period
• Bank Reconciliation Statement preparation
• End of period VAT Return according to Revenue Commissioners requirements
• Analyses errors and corrections
• Computerize data back up
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to effectively use both manual and computerized system in operating and maintaining accurate payroll records.
All MIDAS Group business courses are accredited by QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) and are mapped into the National Qualifications Framework.
Once a week on a Monday for 8 weeks
To know more about the course, call us now at 01-8641790 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org