The Supervisory Management course is structured to provide learners with the knowledge, competence and skills necessary to work in a range of industry sectors independently in a supervisory management capacity.
Who Should Attend?
Any individual who is interested with assuming a supervisory role, someone currently functioning as a supervisor or individuals who gain formal qualification in supervision and business management with the option to progress further.
• Supervisory roles, duties and responsibilities
• Developing and implementing quality systems, procedures and standards
• Recruitment and employment process
• Risks, liabilities and insurance cover
• Maintaining budgets, records, rosters and schedules
• Modern staff training and development
After due completion of this course, the learner will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to assume a supervisory position. Not only be able to exercise ones role but also identify all factors that may affect his/her affectivity.
All MIDAS Group business courses are accredited by QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) and are mapped into the National Qualifications Framework.
Once a week, every Friday for 5 weeks
To know more about the course, call us now at 01-8641790 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org